This is a stillness Icontest community based on Harry Potter's trio, meaning Harry, Ron, Hermione and the actors behind them: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.
Challenges will be posted once every two weeks. Sometimes being extended.
Challenges will be posted on Tuesday. You have ten days to submit a maximum of six icons. No icons will be accepted later than Friday. The voting takes place the next day (Saturday) and goes on until Monday. The challenge winner will be announced the next day (Tuesday). New challenges will be posted every other week. That means the New Challenge will be posted the day results are posted.
1. Do not vote for your own icon.
2. Use the image(s) provided.
3. No vulgarity.
4. Do not display your icon until the contest is over. Some people might vote for you because they are your friend, etc.
5. All icons must be LJ standard: JPEG, GIF, or PNG. No larger than 40 kb or 100x100.
6. Only six icons per/contestant.
7. Comments will be screened.
8. DON'T ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR YOU
9. If you do not follow these rules your icon(s) will be disqualified.
When submitting please use a reliable host such as photobucket or tinypic. Also either comment or tell us the name you would like to be credited with. Post the icon and URL.
icon by specialisreveli (send user message if take, please)
Awards will be given to: overall favorite, modʼs choice, best cropping, best coloring, best use of text, and most original.
evannastillness | tryandsee | hpotter_chorus | kstewicontest | kstewartfans | stewartphotos | trueblood_ic | tvstillness | tvstillness | pottercastlims | blackbirdicones
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.